Thursday, January 24, 2019

December 2017 Pt. 1

Here we are.  The month we have all been waiting for this year!  December.

December 1


Setting up the tree with dad.


So magical and so much fun!

December 2


Shailee and I did our nails for my maternity photo shoot with Jamie.



A few pictures from the maternity shoot.  She always does and amazing job!  Thank you for capturing these moments for us!




December 6


We did a fun thing at home.  We made a craft.  A Christmas tree out of popsicle sticks and pom poms.  They had a lot fun!

December 7


We went to Zoo lights and had fun.  They had Santa there and decided to try and get pictures with him.


Aiden was not a fan of that decision but would sit there as long as dad held him.

December 8


Shailee had a dentist appointment.  She did great!

December 9


My cute nails!

December 10


Shailee went up to her friend, May's house.  They made cookies, and I got these pictures off of her mom's instagram haha!  



December 15


I went downstairs to check on Aiden.  This is what I found.  I was not a happy mama.  I just had to take a deep breath as I cleaned it up.  He was only trying to help haha.


December 16


Shailee's dance class had a little performance at an assisted living residence.  It was really cute and I'm so proud of Shailee!


She's the one in the front...the biggest haha.

December 17


Shailee and Aiden in their Christmas best for church in case (hopefully and most likely) baby is here next week.

December 18


Aiden had his preschool Christmas performance at the library today!  So cute, I love watching them!





Our cute little Rudolph!





We've got the stockings hung and the elves are hanging out in them!  Even baby boy has one!

December 20


I had to take note that this would be the last morning that I had to eat 3 scrambled eggs, and grapefruit.  The next day or the next time I have breakfast, it can basically be whatever I want!  So excited haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment