And here's September!
Just reminiscing, wishing we were back here and playing in Oregon!
September 2
It's Aiden's birthday! Happy Birthday Aiden, you are such a joy to have in our lives and we love watching you grow and learn everyday!
September 3
We are back in Disneyland again. This is our last trip with our passes and we aim to enjoy it. We spent the first night in Downtown Disney and again found ourselves at the LEGO store.
September 4
Daddy and Aiden just hanging out.
Then Mickey showed up and joined too!
I just love this pictures that they capture sometimes!
Mommy and Shailee joined up too and got some pictures. Baby is really showing now. I forgot to mention, but at Aiden's birthday party we did a gender reveal of what baby is. Baby is another boy, so we will have Shailee, Aiden and Baby Boy!
Aiden loves these slides in their wilderness walkthrough that they have. He went down these over and over again.
Shailee and dad on Cars ride. One of her favorites, and I wish that I could have gone. Next time for sure!
Aiden and I rode on the train trolley that takes you through California Adventure. It was a fun and relaxing ride.
Shailee got a picture holding Tinker Bell!
Weston took Shailee on Indiana Jones. She was just barely tall enough this time, so he jumped on it.
So cute and so fun. Wes said that when the ride was over, he looked at Shailee and she asked him if it was over. He told her yes and then she just started crying because it was a little bit scary!
September 5
We ran into Chip and Dale first thing.
Had to get the usual picture in front of the flowers and train station.
We also saw Cruella DeVille. Aiden didn't want anything to do with her, but I drug him with me to get a picture haha!
We are on Peter Pan.
Trying his hand on getting that sword out of the stone again.
September 6
Inside the store at the end of Buzz Lightyear.
Aiden fell in love with this ball on our last trip, and he still loves it!
He got pretty wet haha!
We had to go see Chewie, he's one of our favorites to go see!
This time we went and saw Darth Vader! He wants us to join him on the dark side...
Shailee looking at me for some reassurance haha.
They had island open this time so we decided to go check it out! Aiden is standing in front of W. Turner's Blacksmith shop.
We got caught inside of the human ball cell.
Help us out!
They were being so cute holding hands and whatnot. Every once in a while they will show their affection towards each other.
We saw Captain Jack Sparrow! We had to run to catch up with him in order to get a picture! But it totally made my day getting this picture.
Daddy and Aiden enjoying some one on one time!
We went to a Tangled show and then afterwards we got to go meet Rapunzel and Flynn Rider.
Look at the smoulder.
We also went to a royal building they have where some of the princesses are. Here is Cinderella!
Ariel
Snow White
And outside Belle was waiting.
Back in Cars Land just enjoying the view!
Plum tuckered out! Never fails, this kid will nap sometime while in the park!
World of Color is definitely our favorite show. We prefer it over the fireworks!
September 7
Baby Boy has really made me pop out!
Pictures with Big Red the fire truck!
Shailee and Weston back on her favorite ride!
Love, love this show. Aiden had just woken up from a little nap.
Love this place and this man of mine!
September 8
I took Aiden on Mr. Toads Scary Ride (or whatever it's called) and we had a lot of fun! We did a lot of rides just us two, because I could go on his type of rides, but not the big ones! This was a fun trip!
The kids and I took the bus back to the front of the park where the gates are, and Wes pushed both strollers back. I was glad to be off my feet! :) and the kids thought it was so cool!
Walking back to McDonald's getting lunch to take back to the hotel. Shailee didn't even make it out of the restaurant before she passed out. This was with Wes. Aiden and I headed back to the hotel because he was already asleep and I wanted to get off my feet and take a nap!
September 9
We were the first in line to see Goofy! Aiden loves Goofy!
Then we saw Mickey!
Aiden showing Mickey that he's on his shirt!
Traditional Wes and Shailee pictures on the Cars Ride.
Toy Story Mania! We love this ride and try to ride it when we can! Aiden and I were on the other side.
Wes saw one of the workers there draw this with water and some type of brush. It was really neat, I saw one too and was very impressed!
Playing around in Toon Town! The kids are in jail, but those bars move!
Sitting in Mickey's chair.
Playing his piano car thing haha.
I love bringing the kids to Disneyland! So much fun!
September 10
While we were gone, we had our backyard neighbors take care of our bunnies. They left us this sweet note on the cement pad for us!
September 12
Aiden missed his first week of school because we were in Disneyland. So when he got back, he got to be V.I.P. in his class and it was also his first day!
So proud of this boy! He loves school and his little friends and Miss Cindi!
September 14
They celebrated Aiden's birthday today at school! He was so proud to have a crown all for him!
September 21
Aiden learned about Jhonny Appleseed in school today and made a pot hat.
September 22
I went up to Idaho for just the weekend. While I was up there, my parents were starting the process of getting rid of their cement stairs in the back. When all is said and done they are going to have a little porch and stairs out of wood. It should look nice.
September 24
Aiden had a yummy treat! I think he liked it!
September 26
It had been quiet for a while and I come into the living room to find Aiden passed out on the floor. I just let him sleep haha!
September 27
We went to the Aquarium today and played!
September 28
Went to a ladies house that advertised doing a craft class. It was a lot of fun. I didn't know anyone, and they all seemed to know each other, but I still had fun. It was nice to get out of the house for a while and do something without kids!
This is what I made at the class. Frankenstein. Now I have a cute porch decoration to put up at Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment