I can't believe how fast this year is going. Here we are in October.
October 2
Went to the zoo today. The polar bear was out swimming today. Super cute and fun to watch.
October 11
We really like going to the zoo. Especially when it's still so warm!
"Look at me mom!" So much fun to climb on rocks.
This was their idea! I love it!
October 12
Baby Boy just saying hello!
October 18
Shailee had school pictures! We got up early and curled her hair. She looks so pretty! And much too grown up! Love her!
Some porch decorations I made a Relief Society Activity. It was so fun and I love them!
After school, we went to take Wes to lunch and then to the aquarium. The otters were active, which is rare. They are usually curled up and sleeping so it was fun to see them up and playing!
October 20
Getting ready to paint this room. This is baby's room.
October 21
Went to a Jazz game, and this guy sat in front of me. All I could ask myself was, "why?!?!"
October 22
Getting primer on the walls.
October 24
Getting the accent wall on. I love this color!
October 26
I love finding him sleeping!
October 27
Every year, Layton has a Halloween party of sorts. They have little games for the kids to play and they get candy or a prize at the end. It's free, so we always make sure to take the kids. This year Shailee was Rapunzel, in her wedding dress and Aiden was Buzz Lightyear!
Love my cute kiddos!
My pretty princess!
My favorite Buzz! Oh and cute baby bump and me in the background! I guess it's not a bump anymore, it's more of a large watermelon haha!
Playing games! Nana and Papa got to come with us, so thanks for the pictures too!
October 28
The next day, first thing in the morning, we went to another Halloween Event put on by the city. Holy Cow! It was so dang busy. We skipped most of the candy lines and just went straight to the big toys first. There's Aiden coming down first!
Followed by Shailee!
Bowling with pumpkins.
Then we went to Fresh Market and they had little booths too. This was the kids favorite, they got to decorate their own cookies!
Playing in the leaves before dad mows them over! I love having big leaves in our backyard for the kids to play in.
And to play in! So much fun!
Aiden wanted to play on Nana's phone when he came in from outside. He ended up falling asleep with it! He was wore out!
October 29
Just enjoying the view, and my fun nails!
October 31
Shailee got dress up at school and then she got to participate in their schools parade. It was first thing in the morning, so it was easy for Aiden and I to stay and watch. Each grade level, starting with kindergarten got to walk around the school and show off their costumes. So much fun and Shailee was surprised to see us I think!
Later that night we got to go trick-or-treating! My kids are getting so big!
Look at their loot! I'd say they did pretty good!
Happy Halloween from the Williams!
No comments:
Post a Comment