Thursday, January 24, 2019

Aquarium, Thanksgiving, Baby

This year is flying by.  We are already in October!

October 1


Love that it is still warm enough to go to the zoo!


My view from the bench.  I love that they have each other to play with and that they love each other!

November 6


Got to see this cute face today!  I already love him and can't wait to meet him!

November 8


Went to the Aquarium today.  We have never taken a picture in this thing, so we figured we finally would!


Shailee's getting to be a big helper which will come in handy when baby comes.

November 8


It's getting too cold outside to go to the zoo, and so we go to the aquarium.  It also gives me somewhere to sit and relax while Shailee and Aiden play on the playground.


Coming out of the aquarium, we see some deer just across the field.  It was really neat to see them!


November 11


I went and got my hair did!  I love it!  All ready for when baby comes.

November 14


Aiden got to decorate a turkey for school and then take it back so they could hang it up.  This is his!


Just doing my non stress test.  They listen to the baby's heartbeat and record it for a half hour.  I get to sit in a reclining chair and relax.  

November 21


Aiden came home with a pilgrim hat from school today!  Good job coloring buddy!


November 22


It's my birthday!  Wes got me a printer and Shailee and Aiden got me a snow globe and play dough.  It was a really good birthday and I'm so grateful for my family!

November 23


We came up to Idaho for thanksgiving!  We decided to go to the elementary school playground just behind Troy and Suzanne's house.  It was a little chilly but we had a lot of fun.  Swings are a favorite!




Wes being led around by Aiden haha.  Kind of a cool perspective.

November 26


We needed pictures of Aiden with Grandma and Grandpa because he wouldn't let us have any when we were up in Oregon.  He wasn't thrilled about it at first.


Then he was fine with it and cooperated!


Shailee wanted pictures too.



November 27


We made it all the way and realized that Shailee had forgotten Big Duck!  It just so happened that Suzanne was coming down this day to catch a flight.  So she brought him up for Shailee, Wes met her at the airport (close to his work) and was able to "rescue" Big Duck and bring him back home!


I showed this to Shailee to show her that he was safe and that daddy would be bringing him home!


Just a comparison of all three pregnancies.  These were all taken at 24 weeks.  First is Shailee, second is Aiden and third is baby boy.  We like the name Lincoln and think he might be named that.  But we have a few others in the running too.  I've never felt so ill prepared for a baby because he doesn't have a for sure name!  Haha, it'll all work out when he's born.


I don't remember exactly when this was.  But a bunch of girls from the ward got together and painted on the picnic tables at the park.  It was fun and relaxing.


Sneak peak of our Family Pictures in Oregon!


Doing another craft.  I did a snowman on one side and a scare crow on the other.


Progress on baby's room!  I'm loving it!


It may well be my favorite room in the house now!

No comments:

Post a Comment