Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Family Pictures, Disney on Ice, Birthday, Thanksgiving

Here is the update for November


These pictures were taken on October 30.  But, they are coming in this post.  Jamie again took our family pictures!  She always does and amazing job and we're glad to have her in the family!  Enjoy our family pictures!  If you got a Christmas Card from us, then these will look familiar.




I love the look he has on his face in this picture!  















We had a lot of fun taking these pictures!  They turned out so good!


November 1
We went to the park to feed the ducks!  Aiden loved walking around them and trying to catch them.   Shailee and I were feeding the ducks.  While we were we just let Aiden walk around and entertain himself.  At one point, we didn't know where he was.  Then we found him by a picnic table.  Turns out he had found some goose poop and was playing with it in between his fingers.  YUCK!  Wes took him down to the water to wash him off.  Only problem was that I could still smell the poop, so our park trip was cut a little short so we could go wash him up and change his clothes.  





November 5
Out playing in the backyard and the leaves!  So fun!


I just love this picture of my cute kids!


November 10
As I was doing the dishes, I turn around to see this.  Aiden has learned to use the chairs to get up on the table.  After this incident, we started putting our chairs down so we didn't have to worry about him climbing up and/or falling down.


November 12
Disney on Ice day!  The kids loved it!


The stage.


Cinderella and the mice.



Cinderella's carriage and the Fairy Godmother.


Cinderella and Prince Charming dancing.


Rapunzel and Mother Gothel.


Rapunzel swinging down on her hair.


Rapunzel and Flynn on her hair.


Rapunzel, Maximus and Flynn.


She was so into the whole thing!


Rapunzel and Flynn's wedding.


Mr. Aiden also enjoying himself.


At the end, we had to get a closer picture.


November 17
Our neighbor's chickens got into our yard somehow and were hanging out!


November 22
My 29th birthday!  My parents came up this weekend and watched the kids while Wes and I went to a movie.  Then next day (my birthday) we had some cake and ice cream before my parents left.


My sweet girl!


Nana and Aiden!


Love this little boy!


Me and my boys!


Blowing out the candle.


November 25
We went up to Idaho for Thanksgiving.  This night, Aiden had thrown up on himself and I didn't bring extra clothes over to my parents.  Luckily we had this shirt there, so while we washed Aiden's clothes, he got to hang out in this shirt that made it look like he was in a nightgown!


November 30
On our way home!  Aiden feel asleep and Shailee used Wes's headphones to watch a movie!


While up for Thanksgiving, the girls, (me, Jamie, Sarah and Suzanne) made a Christmas craft.  It's Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus.  It was a lot of fun to make and now I have another decoration.  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment