Here is our fun filled May update!
May 3
Took the kids to story time at the library. Shailee is starting to participate in singing and sitting on the floor during the stories!
Craft time.
Aiden enjoying some milk during craft time.
They made cats. The letter was Cc.
May 4
Shailee's preschool had a Mom N Me Muffin party for mother's day. They put on a little program.
Aiden got to join us. Shailee is holding a flower that they made using handprints of each child.
This is all about Shailee's mom...me. It says:
"My mom's favorite color is...she likes lots of colors.
My mom's favorite food is...pizza and cheese...and this is how she makes it...with cheese and red pepperoni and then pizza in little triangles.
My mom is this tall..19 ft.
My mom weighs this much...16 lbs
My mom's favorite thing to do is...to clean up
If I could get my mom anything it would be...a trampoline
May 5
We went to the zoo after lunch with dad. Riding the carousel on the peacock that doesn't move.
Sitting on the elephants trunk.
May 7
We went to the aquarium and dad got to come with us!
Driving the boat!
May 8
Happy Mother's Day to me! I am so blessed to be Shailee and Aiden's mom. I love every minute of it. Yes, they drive me up the walls most days, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. They bring me so much joy and happiness. I am lucky to be married to the man of my dreams and that he helps my dreams come true!
Wes and the kids made this while I took a nice little nap. It was a pleasant surprise to wake up to.
May 9
Aiden just being cute.
May 10
Another craft at story time. This time the kids got to make an elephant.
Aiden was pretty proud of his elephant too!
Shailee got a bath and we put her hair in a head towel after we washed her hair. She thought it was pretty cool to have one just like mommy!
Before bed time...reading stories with Aiden.
May 12
Again, we went to the zoo after lunch with dad. The kids love the new playground they have!
This little boy just had to be in the picture with Shailee...lol it was pretty cute!
May 13
Our new nephew Jasper Leon Williams. Proud parents are Tyson and Sarah!
Shailee had a picnic in the park with her preschool class. She is on the
back row.
May 14
We went on a hike this beautiful morning.
My parents came up for the weekend to watch the kids while Wes and I went out to celebrate our anniversary.
Before we got Shailee's hair cut...
After we cut her hair. We got rid of all the ends and cleaned it up.
For our anniversary we went to comdey show. (6 years guys!) It was a hypnotist this night. He asked for volunteers and before I knew it I had talked myself into going up on stage. There were about 15 of us and all but 5 got sent back to their seats. I was one of the 5 that hypnotized. lol. It was a good time.
May 16
Aiden was downstairs playing. Later, when we went down, he had placed the clorox wipes into the cats water dish. It fit just perfectly and I guess he figured why not. Haha.
May 17
Took the kids to the park to get some energy out of them. Here they are having a little snack.
May 18
Shailee got to make a bug jar at school and even came home with a little potato bug inside it! She was so proud of her little bug.
As a family, we decided to go on a little hike after dad got home. This was at the top...gorgeous!
Shailee found a fun rock to climb on.
I guess we didn't get enough of their energy out...
Running in circles with their fun capes that Nana made for them.
May 19
Took the kids to the zoo.
May 22
Our beautiful little girl! I just love her!
May 23
Getting ready for Shailee's preschool graduation!
Aiden is a bit slower lol.
They sang us some songs for the graduation.
Getting their "caps".
She did it! She graduated preschool and got her diploma from Miss Cindi!
May 26
Morning time with this mister...eating cereal and watching Disney Junior.
Later that day, I took the kids to the aquarium.
Tuckered out after a long day at the aquarium.
May 27
Shailee's last day of preschool.
This is what she gave her teacher...some flowers...
And a homemade card!
Not really sure what I am taking a picture of, but we are on our way up to Idaho for the weekend.
May 29
Finally meeting our new nephew, Jasper! Oh he is such a sweet baby! I could love on him all day!
Picture time with the cousins. We had them all here.
Back: Vinny (holding Jasper) Wade, Shailee
Front: Aiden, Claire and Titus
Jamie and Kevin's dog photobombing lol.
May 30
We went and saw my cousin Chalae and her husband Jason. They have some goats, so we took to the kids out to see them. They loved petting them and feeding them peanuts.
Shailee feel asleep on the way home and Aiden, even tho he was tired, would not close his eyes.
May 31
Shailee feel asleep like this while watching TV.
Then we went for an evening walk to see some horses.
The kids of coursed loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment