May 2nd
We went to a safety fair for kids. They had lots of games and booths and entertainment, and we just enjoyed being outside!
Aiden is 7 Months Old!
LIKES
- Shailee! Whenever he sees her, he always smiles!
- Bath time--lots of splashing!
- Chewing on everything!
- Chasing the cats!
- Being hungry!
- Being in his carseat for too long!
- size 3 diapers
- 6-9 month clothes
- weighs ~19 pounds
- crawled on 4/2
- sleeps 9PM-8:30 or 9 AM
- takes one 1 1/2-2 hour nap and one 30 minutes to an hour nap
Love this little mister of ours!
May 6
We did a little photo shoot with Aiden in the wash bucket, similiar to what we did with Shailee at this age too.
May 7
I french braided my hair and was really pleased with it!
May 10
Mother's Day! I am beyond blessed to have Shailee and Aiden to call mine forever! And I love that they are half me and half Wes! I'm a lucky girl for sure!
May 11
Having bath time! We learned this cool trick. Put your baby in a basket while bathing...he was able to sit up and play with toys without them floating away...and he was out of his sisters reach...most of the time lol.
May 12
Aiden is now 8 months!
LIKES
- Shailee--smile when he sees her!
- Bath time--lots of splashing!
- Chewing on everything!
- Chasing the cats! (Crawling everywhere and is fast!)
- FOOD!
- carrots
- sweet potatoes
- oatmeal
- Being hungry!
- Being in his carseat for too long!
- Being left alone!
- size 3 diapers
- 9 month clothes
- weighs: ~19.5 pounds
- learned to pull himself up to a standing position
- eats ~6.5 ounces of formula
May 13
These are his 8 month photo shoot pictures!
This one we put on the wall.
May 15
This was our anniversary! We have been married for 5 years now! Wes took me out to dinner at a sushi place, similar to Beni Hana's but at a cheaper level. Anyway, I went to use the restroom and when I came back, this picture was as my background on my phone!
Back home, putting kids to bed, but we got a picture of us!
May 17
For some reason, I couldn't sleep this night. So at 2 in the morning, I made a wreath! It turned out pretty cute, and I really like it! But I sure slept great that night!
May 24
Wes and I were doing some things outside that we didn't the kids in so we kept them inside. I turned around and they were doing this...it was so funny! I was so happy I had my phone on me and not inside.
May 25
We were having a barbeque outside and eating out there as well. Aiden was so tired and ended up putting himself to sleep in his bouncer. It was so cute!
May 26
Jacey May decided to come and love on Shailee! She loved it...Jacey doesn't snuggle with us humans too often.
Aiden bonked his head and ended up getting a good sized goose egg! Poor kid!
May 27
I caught these two playing together! And actually getting along! It was awesome. I'm so happy and grateful that I get to stay at home with these kiddos and watch them learn and grow by leaps and bounds everyday! Thank you Wes for making that possible for your family! We love you!
May 28
At My Gym! Shailee loves to hang from the bars!
May 29
Playing one of his favorite games! Wes sent me this picture because...
...Mommy and Shailee went to Idaho to see Nana and Papa while Daddy and Aiden stayed home! Shailee loved the surprise and loved playing with Nana and Papa!
May 30
Meanwhile in Utah...doesn't he look thrilled to be there?!?
Shailee wearing Papa's boots!
May 31
On the way home, she feel asleep! It was such a peaceful drive home!
These next few pictures I couldn't find the date on, so they are kind of random...but I know they hapened in May! So here's that lol...
On another trip to Idaho, we all went and visited Grandma and Grandpa! Shailee loves coming up and visiting her grandparents!
He was so dang tired one day that he just feel alseep on the floor. He didn't make it till his naptime this day lol.
Playing at a local park!
What a cute sleeping face!
Playing with my camera and having a photo shoot with the kids! I love them!
Playing outside and swinging!

No comments:
Post a Comment