We are getting closer to having this blog updated! I love it! Enjoy June's update!
June 3
This little mister is now 9 months old! I kind of stopped taking pictures with him by his charts so I will just have his stats from his well child check ups. Here are his stats at 9 months:
Height: 28.5 inches (55%)
Weight: 20 pounds 10 ounces (65%)
Head circumference: 18 inches (75%)
June 4
This sister just playing around looking cute as ever!
June 5
Practice shoot of the mister. We got a few family photos and Aiden's 9 month pictures! We were up in Wyoming for my cousin's wedding. They had a beautiful yard at the cabin we were staying at and so we took advantage of it for pictures!
My whole world!
Our beautiful daughter, Shailee! She is such a joy to have and she is a great big sister to Aiden!
Our cute kids!
Love this cute boy of ours too! He brings light into any room!
June 6
Went for a family drive and small hike. We eventually got rained out on but for the few minutes we were there it was gorgeous!
Later that day, Shailee crawled up on Papa's lap. About 10 minutes later, I looked back at them and she had fallen asleep and my dad wasn't far behind haha. So cute!
June 10
Shailee was really tired this morning and slept in till 10!
While she was sleeping I took advantage of some morning snuggles with the mister!
Outside later that night!
June 12
Off to Colorado! This was our celebration for our anniversary we had in May! We got tickets to Wicked! My parents came up and babysat for the weekend and we got up really early on the 12th to get on the road for our show that night! Thanks again Mom and Dad!
I got a new dress for the occasion! On our way to dinner before Wicked!
I love you Wes! Thanks for being my better half!
Back home, this was going on! Nana and Papa took the kids out to In-N-Out Burger! Shailee got a strawberry milkshake and loved it!
He just wanted the camera, but dang! He's so stinkin' cute!
MY dinner that night! It was delicious and I felt fancy having it served with a flower!
Here we are, at Wicked! So excited!
In our seats, waiting for the show to start!
The dragon and the map!
This is what I got at the show! I love it! It's a book that has tidbit information, cool tricks, things on the characters, etc.
June 13
The kids got lemon poppyseed muffins for breakfast, this is Aiden asking Nana for more! Sweet Oreo in the background. She helped keep the kids entertained!
That night, Wes and I had tickets to Cirque Du Soleil. It was amazing! If you ever get the chance to go to one of their shows, do! It was so much fun!
June 14
More muffins for breakfast! This kid loved it!
Outside playing on the tramp!
Those eyes!
These were the gifts we got for our mom's for mother's day! Each kid got their feet painted, then put on the flower pot to look like butterfly wings! I think they turned out really cute!
June 17
I found a play kitchen for sale online. I went and picked it up and the kids loved playing with it when we got home!
Later that day we took Wes to lunch and then the kids and I went to the zoo.
Shailee checking out the seals and sea lions! One of our favorite exhibits at the zoo!
We rode the train per Shailee's request! It was so fun! Despite Aiden's face, he had a lot of fun too!
Our little explorer!
June 21
Concerts in the park!
Lots of fun!
This boy knows how to relax!
June 24
They are starting to play together more and Shailee is getting more comfortable with him and his adventurous self!
Another day spent at the zoo! The male lions were out on this day!
Playing on the lion statues!
Riding the carousel! The kids really like this one!
June 26
Mommy and Shailee date! I took her to see Inside Out and she loved it! I did too! Such a cute movie and we are looking forward to our next date!
June 27
Shailee let me do something fun with her hair! I think it turned out so cute!
Splashing in the water from the sprinkler under the tramp! Every kid should do this at least once in their life! What a fun game!
June 29
Whenever we put this kid down, he's on the move! He loves to explore and almost begs you to put him down!
Having fun swinging with each other!
June 30
I could hear Aiden crying and when I went to check on him, this is what I found! He had crawled himself into this bin and then got stuck!
So I did the adult thing! I grabbed my phone and took a picture of it before helping him out!
I bought the kids a backyard pool for the summer! They loved it! It has two pools and one is more shallow than the other!
Needless to say, we will be playing in it more next summer!
Shopping at our favorite store...but only because of the car carts haha!
Aiden's 9 month picture that we put on the wall.

No comments:
Post a Comment