On November 2, 2014, Aiden turned 2 months old and was also blessed. My dad, Tony McCulloch blessed our little boy for us! He did an amazing job! My good friend Tara wrote down a few things that was said, and I would like to share that with you as well.
"...Aiden Weston Williams, we bless you that you may grow and be a healthy little boy...That you may have a desire to know Heavenly Father's love for his children...That you may know the love Heavenly Father has for you...Bless you that you will share and be an example to all your friends...Bless Shailee and Aiden that they will play together...May have sons and daughters of our Heavenly Father...That you may one day serve in the church..."
Thank you Tara, I didn't get that with Shailee and forgot to with Aiden as well, so I am grateful to you for doing that!
After the blessing we came to our house for a yummy lunch of ham, funeral potatoes, jello salad, spinach salad, rolls, and lemonade. Thanks to everyone who came. In the above picture is my birth mom Cheri Hargraves holding Aiden, my sister Brynlee Jones, me, Weston holding Shailee.
Kevin, Wade and Jamie Nokelby, Shailee, Troy, Aiden, me, Weston, Vinny, Tyson, Titus, Suzanne, Sarah Williams, Lucy, Kami, Kaden, and Kyler Williams. Not pictured is Lucy and Kyler's oldest...he was having too much fun to slow down for a picture.
Me, Weston, Shailee, Rita, Tony McCulloch and Aiden.
It was a beautiful day, and above are just a few pictures of our sweet little boy in his blessing outfit my mom made! She did an amazing job!
Shailee having fun with cousins and Grandma Williams.
Shailee and Titus sat in this swing and talked to each other! I was a whimp to go outside, but watching them was sure cute!
This is was I saw a lot of the time too...Shailee wanted so badly to play with the boys, but she was too timid too, they were a little rough, so she just watched.
Everyone seemed to have left at the same time, and Shailee was so sad when everyone left. All her friends, and both sets of grandparents. Took her about 10 minutes to get over it, but she was so sad!
Jumping ahead a little bit to November 8. Wes went out to rake up some leaves, and took Shailee with him. She had lots of fun, so we snapped a few pictures of her!
It was such a nice day, I decided to take the opportunity to get Aiden's 2 month pictures taken as well.
If you can't read it, it says:
LIKES:
- snuggling
- food
- sleep in swing
- suck on fists and fingers
- held
- baths
- playmat
- carseat
- binky
- being on floor too long
- size 2 diapers
- 0-3 month clothes
- weighs: 12 pounds 14 ounces (65%)
- height: 23 inches (50%)
- head: 16 inches (90%)
- eats: 4-4 1/2 ounces
Backing up a little bit now to November 4. I snapped this sweet picture of Wes and the kids!
On November 6, we decided to get Shailee some underwear and start potty training her. She does pretty good, but with all the vacations and whatnot that have come up she is still in pull ups and doesn't go very often anymore. We'll start back up soon tho.
On November 8 I laid Aiden down on the bed for a few minutes, turn back around and Kansas was babysitting him! Haha, it was so cute.
On the 13, I was holding Aiden and Shailee wanted to snuggle and so I decided to snap a picture while I was at it. It turned out perfect! Love these two kids of mine!
On November 14, we took the kids to Disney on Ice! Shailee loved it, and still talks about going to this day. Aiden was a trooper and actually fell asleep after intermission.
On November 21, it was my last day of being 27! Wes came home early from work, and took me out to Sushi! It was so good and delish! Then, when we got home, I hear a knock on the door. It was a girl from our ward coming to get Shailee. Little did I know that Wes had arranged babysitters for the kids and he took me out to the movies and we saw the new Hunger Games movie! It was a great birthday and a great surprise from Wes! Thanks babe, you made it special!
On the 22, I made us some better-than-sex cake! OMG, it was delish! I might make some more now, just because it is so good!
On the 23, we got snow! So, Wes dressed Shailee up and took her outside to play! She loves going out and "walking" in the snow and making foot prints, as well as cleaning snow off things. Wes and Shailee made a little snowman too. So cute to watch her play and help dad build a snowman!
We went up to Idaho for Thanksgiving, and had dinner with my family the day of. It was good, but I didn't get any pictures there. The day after, Shailee, Grandma and Grandpa were just chilling on the couch watching TV. She sure loves them!
Shailee even snuck off and climbed in bed with Grandma and watched a show or played games on her tablet while Grandma watched her show on TV.
On the 29, we went to Ty and Sarah's house in Idaho Falls for the Williams Thanksgiving feast! It was so good! We attempted Shailee sitting and eating at the little kids table. She didn't eat a ton, but she had some, and didn't really bother Wes or I to hold her at the grown up table! It was awesome!
We played a game where we went around the table, wrote something nice about each person and then had to guess who wrote what. Here are the compliments for Wes and I.
WESTON
- A great father and husband. It is easy to tell he loves his family
- Wonderful father and takes such good care of his family
- Cutest sense of humor but because he's quiet you have to really listen. Also such a patient father and husband
- Very smart and has cute dimples
- Always fun to hang out with, especially when competition is involved.
- Has an amazing talent in the way she teaches her children
- Patient and loving. She will always put others needs before her own
- Very talented in lots of ways and a great mother
- Gorgeous hair and very good with animals and an amazing quilter
- Very creative, especially when it comes to parenting
Shailee and Vinny! They were so fun to watch. Not sure what they are talking about here. When we were getting close to leaving, Shailee, Vinny and Grandma played hide-and-seek. It was so cute to watch Shailee play with her cousins!
Sarah had fun playing dress up with Shailee and I know Shailee enjoyed it too!
On the 30, we went to church with the Williams and Shailee miraculously let me curl her hair! It looked so cute and I love it! I have curled it a few other times since, and everytime she looks just as cute as she does here.
I love these pictures! Shailee and Aiden are so cute! And you are beautiful :)
ReplyDelete