Thursday, July 17, 2014

May Upadate

Here is May's Update

I signed Shailee up for a little gym class.  It's called My Gym and is made for young kids.  We wanted to enroll her in hopes of exposing her to other kids and hopefully start interacting with them a little bit.  Some days she'll say hi and wave and other days she is glued to me, but will go and play by herself, as long as I am right there.  She is getting better and better at it tho.  Below are a few pics from her first day there and I am pretty sure she was enjoying herself!
 

These two pictures were taken on May 7th, obviously during her bath time.  This particular night, she decided that she would try eating bubbles from her bubble bath.  Silly girl!



On May 10th, we went up to Idaho for our big gender reveal party.  I had a girl I went to high school with make these cupcakes and fill them with the appropriate color.  Thanks Jessica Faughn Beard (Faughn'd of Cakes is her company, I hope I spelt that right).



Getting ready to cut open one of the cupcakes for everyone so they can see before they got there own.




It's a BOY!  We couldn't be more excited!




My due date is September 9, 2014.  I hope to be able to talk the doctor into inducing me at least a week early, but we will see.  Either way, September we will welcome a sweet little boy into our family!


Family picture (Wes's side):
Back row: Tyson, Vinny
Middle row: Sarah, Titus, Troy
Front row: Suzanne, Sharlene, George, Shailee, Wes, and I


My best girl friends from high school!  Love them and miss them so much!
Ila, Monica, Me, and Sam


Shailee started getting comfortable with her Aunt Sarah and Uncle Tyson this weekend.  I know Sarah really enjoyed having a little girl to entertain, she has two boys, so having a girl was a treat and a different experience for her! :)  Thanks for entertaining her for us haha.



On May 15, 2014, Wes and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary!  Crazy that it has been 4 years already!  We didn't celebrate until that weekend.  My parents came up and watched Shailee for us and Wes took me to Beni Hana's for dinner.  It was a cheat night on my diet and so I really enjoyed it!  Here's to many more wonderful years!


One of the counselors in the bishopric lives just up the street not from us.  He has cows there, and we have taken Shailee up there a couple of times, and this time she was really interested in them and talking to them.



It started coming towards her to sniff her haha, she went to hid by dad and for him to protect her.



These are the roses that Wes got me for our anniversary.  They were so pretty, and didn't last as long as I would have liked haha.  But I enjoyed them very much while they were in the house!



May 20th marked 24 weeks pregnant.  I decided to take a comparison picture of when I was pregnant at 24 weeks with both kids.  I am about the same size, but you can definitely tell I am carrying differently with a girl and a boy.  On the left is with Shailee and the right is with Aiden.


The weekend of May 22, we spent lots of time outside.  It wasn't too hot at this point yet, so we really enjoyed it.


We brought one of our cats, Kansas outside with us.  She is on a cat harness so she doesn't wander off.  Shailee, and Kansas thought it was the coolest thing!



Shailee wanted to take pictures with me.  So we took some good ones, and some goofy ones too!





That night, she found this laundry basket and thought it was so fun to sit in it, watch TV and eat some goldfish!  She was in heaven!


May 24th
We have these pop up hampers that we put her stuffed animals in.  She had emptied them and stuck it on her head.  She thought it was so cool and that she was so funny.  She really enjoyed playing with it and trying to eat her snacks with it there.




We then took her outside, and she helped dad rake up some grass.  She is such a good little helper!





That night, Grandma and Grandpa Williams came down to Utah for a visit, and to help Jamie and Kevin move into there new place in Utah.  But we got to host them! :)  Shailee is just bonding with them, she loves them lots!



She had to decorate Grandpa's leg with stickers that she found.  She emptied the roll of stickers on his leg haha.


May 26, I snapped this picture.  She is such a cool baby with those sunglasses on.  I put this picture on Instagram and Wes called it baby paparazzi.


May 28
Shailee found more stickers.  She is in love with stickers, and whenever she finds them she has to stick them anywhere she can.  This was one morning, and she covered her face in them.



Headed to Idaho on May 29.  Wes and I happened to look back at Shailee, and she had placed her sunglasses on her head like that, we were so proud! haha


At the Williams' family reunion in Mackay, ID.  Shailee spent most of her time with Grandma and Grandpa.  Wes and I were okay with that though.  It was a nice break.


We started the reunion off up at the cemetery where Great Grandma Williams is buried.  It was not only her birthday, but also Memorial Day Weekend.  So we all gathered up there to share some stories of  Great Grandma Willaims (if you knew her/remembered her) and took pictures with Great Grandpa Williams.  
Back row: Weston, Tyson, Titus, Troy, Shailee
Front row: Vinny and Great Grandpa Williams

That sums up May pretty good.  I will get June and July up shortly.  So stay tuned!





No comments:

Post a Comment