Friday, July 26, 2013

Some Randomness
 
 
 
One Friday, Shailee and I decided we wanted to take Wes out to lunch. So we drove to Salt Lake to do just that.  We went to Burger King.  We put this hat on her and to our surprise kept it on for quite a while.

 
The weekend after our Bear Lake trip, my parents came down for a visit.  Shailee loves her grandpa and calls him 'pop-pop or papa'.  This is one proud grandpa!

 
One morning I found Shailee sprawled out sleeping like this.  It was too cute to not snap a picture of it before waking her up.

 
This was after her nap, when I went to get her.  Sometimes she sleeps in funny positions.

 
Shailee and I having fun playing with the camera.  I know it looks like she is upset, but she's not.  She found something really funny and this was the result haha.


 
We found this random dead bird on our porch.  It looks like it came straight from the puddle of water we have at the end of our driveway and died there.  We have no idea how it got there or what happened.  It wasn't our cats either, because they are indoors.  So maybe it was a neighborhood cat...we dunno lol.

 
Shailee and I took a trip to Target one day, and I found these hats.  Shailee was kind enough to model them for me.  Too cute!

 
We got Shailee her very own camping chair!  She loves it!

 
This was how she entertained herself one Sunday in church.  She loved sitting on those stairs.  She went back and forth from the stairs to our bench.

 
Her first week in nursery.  She isn't 18 months yet, but we wanted to take her a month early so she could start to get used to it and hopefully we, meaning Wes, doesn't have to stay in there with her for too much longer.


 
Snack time!

No comments:

Post a Comment