Sunday, August 30, 2009

as time passes

so, I know it's been a long time since we've posted...and I want to sincerly apologize for that. But, here's why...vacations came up, and then school. School keeps the both of us pretty darn busy. But, when I get a free moment of time, I will update the blog for all our fellow readers. Till then, later days.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Crystal and Wes! Well Crystal, you inspired me. I thought I might as well start a blog too. I hope school is going well for the both you suckers! Ha! Sorry but it is hard not to rub it a little in your face since I've graduated. :) Well Ty starts school next week but all I've heard is how excited he is to go to the Utah State game tomorrow with you guys. I am jealous! Have fun. Take care of Ty for me. Cherrio!

    ReplyDelete