Monday, September 14, 2009

Long Time OverDue

Okay fellow bloggers. I finally have a few moments of my busy life to update you on our lives and what has been going on. I guess first of all, we'll start on our vacations. In August, Wes went with his family to Orlando to go to Disney World. I'll let him post about that if he feels so inclined too...(maybe you all can talk him into posting pictures at least. lol) So, while he was there, my sister and I went to DisneyLand in California. Here are a few pics from my trip. We stopped in Las Vegas on our way down. It was crazy, and so much fun...and an extremly long drive drive, but so worth it.

This was inside the Bellagio. This was in the botannical gardens there. It was so pretty.
Here is Brynlee (my sister) and I inside the botannical gardens. The glass looking ball behind us is actually water. Kind of cool huh?!

As we walked out from the Bellagio, we saw the Effiel Tower. It was a cool site if I do say so myself.


We also went to Ceasars Palace.
This is us in front of the Brooklyn Bridge in New York, New York.
We spent like 3 or 4 hours in Vegas...it was hot, we were tired, and walking around does a number on you. But as I said before, it was so worth it, and we had so much fun! From there we pretty much just drove straight through to Anaheim...stopping for gas and that's about it. We got to our hotel at like 1 or 2 in the morning. The next two days we spent at Disneyland and California Adventure.
Here's us in front of the famous castle.

This is us coming down Tarzan's Treehouse...this was at the very end and we really liked the waterfall behind us.

We saw Tigger and wanted a picture with him...so we got in line, (we were the last ones to get pictures) and it turned out it was a line for a few characters from Winnie-the-Pooh.

Us and Pooh Bear.
Us and Rabbit.
Us and Tigger!
Inside of Indiana Jones...waiting in line.
The Castle at night.
In front of an airplane...at California Adventure.

These are the two bears off of Brother Bear.

Us in California Adventure in the Hollywood part.
Us and Mickey Mouse.
The day we came home, we went to the beach. We went to Huntington Beach. The waves were awesome...and the water wasn't too bad. We collected seashells and then got back on the road.
On the way home we stopped in Baker, California. This is the world's tallest thermometer. You can't see the temperature, but it was 109 degrees. It was a scoorcher. Well, that about sums it up here, plus I've run out of time. So till next time, stayed tuned and I'll update soon again.

1 comment: