February started out much better than January did!
February 2
Shailee and Zach playing downstairs in our basement. Zach just loves his older sister!
February 3
We went to Kevin and Jamie's for the Superbowl, and we also celebrated Shailee and Wade's birthday's for fun! Shailee got a dress and Claire got one to match. They were so cute and Shailee changed her clothes to match her!
They had little cupcakes for these two and we sang happy birthday to them and let them blow out the candles.
February 4
Zachary our little climber!
A lovely bruise I got from donating plasma one day.
February 6
Not feeling the best, but lots of snuggles for this mom!
February 7
Still not feeling good. Darn it! But I'll take all the snuggles I can get!
Shailee also started piano lessons. Her teacher is a nice lady from our old ward and we absolutely love her!
February 12
Sibling love!
And of course Aiden!
February 13
Shailee made this for her teacher Mrs. Smith!
February 14
I made the two older kids a Valentine's Day Robot with my Cricut! These were fun to make for them and they really liked them! This one was Aiden's and the one below was Shailee's!
Valentine's Day photoshoot!
These were from Shailee's Valentine's Day party at her school. She's in the very back, left side.
Passing out Valentine's.
February 16
The view from our back porch. I don't think I will ever get sick of it!
There's our house with the beautiful mountains in the back.
February 23
Took the day and went to the aquarium. The boys just can't focus when there's so much going on!
We got to see the octopus! Usually it's hiding and is hard to find, but it was out on the glass this time!
I love getting pictures like this with them looking at something really cool!
Going across the rope bridge is always a favorite!
Went to a 4D movie. We usually don't go because the kids don't like the air or spritz of water that accompanies these movies. But we gave it a try. Wes and Zach ended up leaving about 5 minutes before it ended.
February 24
Getting some pictures for Shailee's 7 year old ones.
This is his latest thing when standing and watching TV, putting his hands behind his back.
Went to Texas Roadhouse! One of our favorite places to eat.
February 28
I had to opportunity to go to Idaho, just me, for a girls weekend. My sister in law Sarah put on a party and it was The Greatest Showman Theme.
We ended up having almost the exact same costume. Same jacket, same shoulder things, and same hat!
She had acrobats there to perform for us, and it was simply amazing!
Got a picture with them at the end.
I went with one of my best friends, Sam! I love her so much!
She also had a ballroom team come and perform for us too, and they were just as good as the acrobats!
Can't wait for her next party! I'll definitely be there!



































No comments:
Post a Comment