Another month gone and another one here.
March 1
Pregnant! Yay!
March 3
Back at Disneyland. I don't think I will ever tire of this. Isn't he such a cutie?!?
We got to see the electrical parade. It was really neat and lots of fun. The kids really enjoyed it! Goofy is driving the train.
The seven dwarfs and that there is Dopey.
Pete and his Dragon.
Going on the Star Tours ride. It is one of Shailee's favorites, and I'm so glad because I love it too!
This picture, I guess they all are, but it is out of order as far as time of day. Here we are getting back to the park after lunch.
Buzz Lightyear's ride.
Going to see Tinkerbell.
She wasn't home so we just looked around.
Star Tours. C3PO is in the background with the ship that R2D2 is in.
March 4
Not sure how well you can see it, but there is a hummingbird in the flowers there.
King Tritans' carousel.
Symphony Swings.
Aiden just loves these characters. So much fun.
Aiden likes to play with all the fun features in Cars Land.
Waiting in line for Maters Tractors.
Aiden had to get a picture with this bear.
And this truck.
Daddy and Shailee on symphony swings.
Cars ride...Shailee and Wes are in the very back...you can barely see her head haha.
More night time playing with the beads.
We saw Judy Hopps and Nick from Zootopia.
Of course we had to go see Buzz!
Aiden was kind of being shy and was playing with his Buzz toy, but was also so excited to see a real life Buzz!
This should have been at the top, but this was just as it was their turn to come see Buzz. Look at the joy and excitement on their faces!!
Lightning McQueen
March 5
We love Tigger!
And Rabbit.
And Eeyore.
Wes and Aiden saw some Storm Troopers and even asked Aiden to go up but he was too shy to so he watched them from a distance.
I just love this picture of Aiden!
Look how beautiful she is!
Shailee got to meet Anna and Elsa. She is showing them her picture of the snowman family she built.
She was so proud of this. And I love that they were interested and showed that interest to Shailee.
We had to go see Chewie.
Darth Vader was not impressed that Wes was wearing the Millennial Falcon shirt.
Asking Shailee to join him on the dark side.
March 6
Waiting for Shailee and Daddy to get off Soarin. What kid doesn't like bubbles?
We were standing in line for Buzz Lightyear. He asked me hold him. I did and then he feel asleep. I got out of line and sat down haha. Three days in Disneyland will do that ya!
We saw Aurora this time!
"Try the Grey Stuff, it's delicious. Don't believe me, ask the dishes..." or you can just ask me. It was delicious!!
Not sure if this was my score and one of the kids or Wes's score and one of the kids.
Me and my boy on Maters Tractors.
Water fountains are so cool.
Even at the happiest place on earth we still have meltdowns. He was upset because another girl beat him to the tractor for a picture.
He just wanted to sit on it and take a picture haha.
We got to meet Olaf too!
Big Red from Cars. He's the firetruck.
Shailee and Mater.
The whole family and Mater.
After our fun filled weekend in Disneyland, we were met with some devastating news. I had had a misscarriage, Now, I wasn't that far along, but it was still heartbreaking. I started spotting and it just kept getting worse. I called my doctor, but he wasn't in so I made an appointment to see another. We looked and I should have been about 6 weeks along. When he looked, there was nothing there. So I had either miscarried, or was never pregnant.
March 7
Coming back home we stopped at a Vegas McDonalds. It had this motorcycle in it on display. I had to take a picture and send it to my dad.
March 11
Wes took the kids to the church parking lot to ride their bikes.
March 12
This was the Sunday before St. Patty's day so of course Kris did something fun for the kids. Shailee was actually brave enough to go up and participate. So proud of her!
March 14
Shailee and Aiden making friends and playing at the park.
Picnic in the backyard. They thought this was so cool.
March 16
I caught them actually getting along in Aiden's room reading a book together.
Then we took daddy to lunch and went to the zoo after.
The peacock was out and was showing off it's feathers. Really cool and such a pretty bird.
All of the lions were sleeping.
Watching the sea lions and seals.
The carousel is a must when we go to the zoo.
And of course the train.
But at the end of the day...they crash!
March 17
These are from Aiden's 2-1/2 year photo shoot. He's such a ham but we sure love him!
That morning, the kids found out we had been visited by a little leprechaun who had used our toilet haha.
We had green cream o' wheat...
...and green cupcakes.
Aiden decided to wear daddy's shoes. He was pretty proud of them.
March 18
My birth mom and sister invited me to go to Fan X with them. I figured why not, and I could use the break. We went to a panel that had Josh McDermitt, he plays Eugene. Michael Cudlitz, he plays Abraham and Khary Payton who plays Ezekiel.
Oh yeah, and we got to meet them and take a picture with them! It was a lot of fun!
March 18
Aiden decided that my slippers needed to be worn too.
March 19
Shailee picked out her dress for church and was so proud!
March 21
Took the kids to Sea Quest again. Look at that cool lizzard.
March 22
I did a thing to my hair. I'm kind of digging the darker and the red.
March 23
Took the kids to the Discovery Museum. Aiden is working on a car here.
Shailee is helping.
They love this horse.
March 24
Shailee had kindergarten registration today. She got to see where her classroom was and her teacher. She's pretty excited!
March 25
Took the kids to IKEA. Aiden isn't old or big enough yet to go to the play area, so he gets to walk around with us adults. He really likes to play in the beds haha.
March 29
Aiden just loves this cat.
March 30
The clouded leopard was out again just hanging out on this tree.
Aiden driving the ship.
With Shailee controlling the panel.
I love this picture. Such a neat perspective, seeing things from their level.
Shailee's flower that she got from her preschool field trip to a local nursery.




































No comments:
Post a Comment