I can't believe it's August! Here is our month of August.
These are a couple pictures from our Williams' Family Reunion in July.
Unlce Ty, Cousin Titus, Grandma, Vinny and Shailee at the Dinosaur Park.
These are a couple pictures from our Williams' Family Reunion in July.
Unlce Ty, Cousin Titus, Grandma, Vinny and Shailee at the Dinosaur Park.
Vinny, Titus and Shailee waiting in line for Log Flume! Stupidest ride and line ever. It was an hour-ish wait and it weaved you back and forth. Every time we thought we were there, it would wind us back. Anyway, we got on and went and the kids loved it!
Now into August for real!
We took the kids to Burger King, and Shailee kept asking for one of their crowns. So we got them one. He was so proud of his crown and that he was just like Shailee!
Our princess! She loved her crown.
August 2
Took the kids to the Discovery Museum. They love it there and were really enjoying the kitchen that day!
August 6
My sister-in-law, Sarah, was celebrating her 30th birthday, tea time style! It was so much fun! This was the table we sat at for our luncheon.
My seat.
We got to try on hats and scarves and gloves, and some necklaces too! This is the one that I decided on, and I have a black shawl type thing and black gloves.
Some of our food we ate. I can't remember what it was or what they were called, but I know that it was good. Different, but really tasty!
I snuck this picture at the table. My mother-in-law in the green.
My other sister-in-law in the flower dress. I love this family I married into!
My outfit! It was so much fun to dress up!
All of Sarah's party guests! Sarah is in the dark green, kind of in the middle.
Sarah really liked this mirror, and really! It's cool!
Me, Jamie, Suzanne, Brittany( Sarah's sister-in-law), Elaine (Sarah's mother) and Sarah!
I love these ladies dearly! Happy Birthday Sarah!
Sarah dressing up.
Suzanne and Sarah.
August 8
I went to get Aiden up for the day and found him shirtless! He sure doesn't look happy to be woken up either, but I promise he perked up within minutes. He's an early riser most mornings.
Taking a bath later that night! We can't bathe the kids together anymore, otherwise they just fight. So, here is Aiden enjoying the tub to himself lol.
August 10
Shailee wanted to put Mr. Potato Head's glasses on Tiger. So Wes helped her. What a good sport this cat of ours is!
August 11
We took a family day to the zoo. They were doing giraffe feedings. We didn't do it, but got to watch and it was so fun!
They get right up close and eat right from your hand if you do feed them!
Shailee wanted a picture with Aiden by the gorilla statue! I love these cute kids of mine!
August 12
We were outside cleaning up apples, and came across these. They had both fallen at some point, and landed on the rabbit enclosure just so. It was so weird.
Later that day we took the kids to the Treehouse Museum. This place is so cool. Playing on the fire truck and dressing up like firemen!
In the little restaurant, 50's style, that they have. Aiden and Shailee were our cooks.
Playing in the castle that they have there. Shailee is dressed as a princess.
Aiden just had fun playing peek-a-boo!
My dad was in town for a few days while my mom was in Missouri. He came along with us!
I see you!
An interactive giant chess board and pieces!
A puzzle of a knight. It was hard! My dad got most of it I think!
Choo-choo!
My little engineers!
Peter Rabbits house.
August 13
Wes saw these deer playing a meadow while on his bike ride.
A lake on his bike ride.
Later that day, we left the kids with my dad, and snuck away for a few hours. Wes surpised me and took me up to Snow Basin. They have a restaurant in the lodge, but the lodge is at the top. So we rode their ski lift. It was a lot of fun! This picture was at the bottom.
At the top after lunch.
In the chair lift. They are covered. So cool! I'm used to ones that are just a chair, big enough for two, and on a pole so it's outside. These ones were huge and I think they could fit 8 and they were covered. So cool!
I love you Wes! Happy Birthday in a few days! I hope you know how much I love and appreciate you and everything you do for us. You sacrifice so much for our family, and I think sometimes we take that for granted.
We saw a moose on our ride up and the same moose on the way back down. He's hanging out in the tree. It's hard to see because he blends in so well with the shadows.
We also made a countdown to preschool for Shailee.
August 14
My mom got in later last night. She was able to come to church with us!
August 15
Wes's birhtday! We went to the Sweet Tooth Fairy here in Layton, and got cupcakes for Wes's birthday! Then we put some candles in it and sang him happy birthday! We love you Wes! Happy Birthday! 33 never looked better!
August 16
Wes took the kids on a walk and they ran into some sprinklers...so they did the logical thing and ran through them lol.
Earlier that day, we got a new rabbit. The Humane Society was having a special where rabbit adoption fees were waived. So we got this little guy for free and with all of his shots. His name is Parsley.
Getting them acclimated with each other before we get them together.
Later that night, my good friend Tara, was having a see ya later party. She is moving to Rexburg, and this was kind of her last weekend in Layton, so she got a few friends together and we got to hang out at a spa. I will miss you Tara, but hope to see you sometime in the good ol' Burg!
August 18
Took the kids to the aquarium!
They love each other and wanted to have a picture on this turtle.
The octopus was actually out this day. Usually when we go, it's hiding and you can't see it. So this was really cool to see it.
Back home holding Parsley! He's just so cute and little right now, it's really fun for Shailee!
August 19
Shailee's 4-1/2 year old pictures!
We made a deal that if we took some pictures in cute, normal clothes, then we would take a few pictures in her Cinderella dress.
Shailee is so pretty! She is growing up right in front of our eyes! We love you Shailee!
Earlier that morning, on Wes's bike ride. He spotted this big fellow!
Pretty sunrise!
This is the picture we chose to hang up on the wall.
August 20
The county fair. Aiden was so excited to see some big tractors!
The princesses came too, and Shailee was brave enough to go sit in the front with some other kids. So proud of her! This is a pretty big step for her!
This mister just hanging out with us in the chairs.
The princesses.
We stood in a long line so the kids could ride a pony. So brave for both of them and they both loved it! Good job Aiden and Shailee!
August 24
We needed something to do and I didn't want to get dressed to leave the house, and they thought it was too hot outside, so I set up a tent in the living room. The kids were in heaven! They thought this was the coolest thing ever and had a fantastic time!
They were having so much fun that we decided to have lunch in the tent too!
August 25
Took the kids to the zoo. The lions were out today!
Playing on the seal statue.
We watched the seals and sea lions swim for a while here while having snacks!
Of course we rode the carousel.
After the zoo, we picked Wes up and headed to the Provo area. We were shopping for a princess luggage for Shailee for our upcoming Disneyland trip. On the way home, we stopped at a Denny's for dinner. They had a fun pancake and Shailee wanted a picture with it.
Here is the luggage we got for Shailee. She picked it out all on her own!
August 29
Having a rare bath together. They were actually getting along this time and were being cute!
What sister does...
...the mister does.
August 30
Trying to get these two to like each other. This was taken seconds before a little fight broke loose. We'll get there, but it's just going to take some time.

No comments:
Post a Comment