Monday, January 25, 2016

Cousins, 6 MONTHS, Kids, Milestones, St. Patty's and Easter

March 2015 Update underway!



These two pictures were taken clear back in February but for some reason wasn't included in the last post.  Cousin Titus and Aiden chilling in Grandpa's chair!


Our new niece!  Claire Nokleby was born on February 25 to proud parents Kevin and Jamie and an excited older brother Wade.


March 2
Aiden is 6 months old!  1/2 year under our belt and many more wonderful years to come!


We had mini pizzas for lunch on March 3.  They were a hit with Shailee!



After lunch we went (and by we I mean Shailee haha) and played in the snow outside!  Lots of stomping, and picking up, and marching through the snow this day!



My parents came up for the weekend and we painted Shailee's room.  No more blue walls.  We did two colors of purple and grey for the trim.  She loves it!  Thanks for your help mom!


March 5
Just because I feel pretty!


That night (March 5) we took it upon ourselves to sleep train the little one in his own crib!


Got his bed all set up and ready to go!  I love his bedding and it makes me happy every time I see it!


Shailee got a new skirt and she was so excited to show it off that she had to put it on before bed time!


March 7
Family day at the zoo.  We rode the carousel per Shailee's request.  So much fun!


Picture by the lions.


Aiden was there, and along for the ride.  He doesn't look super thrilled but my guess is that he was tired.




Oh I just love her!


"If I fits, I sits!"  Tiger is always trying to fit into boxes and bags.


March 8
I can hold my own bottle!  Yay!  I don't have to hold him anymore to feed him his milk.  Such a big boy growing up so dang fast!



March 9 I go to get Aiden and he's on his tummy...but somehow he had gotten his arm out of the sleeve and was sleeping on it inside his jammies...it was pretty funny!


March 10


March 10
I always seem to find him in this position.


Morning snuggles with mommy!


That day I decided to try out my new double jogging stroller out.  I swear he has fun on our outings.


Shailee was happy, course she has always liked stroller rides since I can remember lol.


We went to the 1 mile marker.


Laughing at mommy while she rests.


That mile kicked my butt while pushing two kids haha.


But I made it and round trip went 2 miles!


March 11
Just because he's cute!


And so is she!


March 13
I think it's official...we have a tummy sleeper.


March 14
Family time.  We decided to take Shailee bowling.  She had so much fun!



We all had the same shoes!



March 15
Looking so pretty in her Sunday best!


March 16
Park day!


Shailee going down the slide.



My mini me!


Just chilling out and eating my bottle.


March 17
Happy St. Patrick's Day!  Her shirt says,
I'm awesome
My mom is Awesome
And my dad is LUCKY!


These two love each other.


Aiden's shirt says,
Mommy's Little Lucky Charm



March 18 
Sleepy boy


March 19
Shailee at My Gym


March 20
Cutest little cowboy on the block.


March 23
We went (the kids and I) up to Idaho for a week.  This day, Shailee was playing and told me to come here.  She had placed a teddy bear on her potty seat and told me that the bear needed to go potty.


On March 24, my best friend Ila cut and colored my hair.



The after product.


March 26
My mom took half a day off of work and played with the kids.  We went to the nature park to feed the ducks.  Shailee just loves her Nana.


Then we went and played on some toys at the park.


Aiden loves being outside.d




That night we went bowling with Grandma and Grandpa too.  Shailee wanted to lift her leg up and Grandma was showing her how.


Before bowling Aiden and Nana had a little nap on the couch together.


March 27
My dad took me on a bike ride, but not before we got a picture on it with Shailee.


March 28
Shailee helped me talk Wes into getting a couple bunnies.  The white one is Marshmallow and the other grey one is Smoky.


March 29
Shailee in her Easter Sundy dress.  She got this dress from Aunt Sarah and Uncle Tyson for her birthday.


My cute kids in their Easter outfits.



Aiden likes to do Yoga poses apparently lol.


March 30
We let the girls outside for some fresh air and fresh grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment