Friday, December 6, 2013

Catching Up Post 1 of 5

Yes, you read the title right.  Blogger failure here, I confess I am not very good at keeping this up to date.  So, I will attempt to update you all on our lives the last 5 months.  Some of them will have several pictures, others not quite as many.  Here is the first of five posts.
 
JULY 2013
Over Pioneer Day Weekend, we took a trip up to Idaho.  Here in Utah, most places will give their employees the day off, so Wes had it off.  We decided to take the opportunity to head up to Idaho and visit family.  One of the days we went to Darlington, ID to visit Wes's grandpa Williams.  Along with us up there were Tyson, Sarah and their two boys Vinny and Titus, Wes's cousins Kyler, Lucy, and their three kids, and Wes's parents.  It was a good time to see everyone and visit.  While we were up there, Wes took me to the famos swinging tree.  I had never been, and had been begging Wes to take me for as long as I can remember.
 
 
Here I am, holding on to dear life, on the swinging tree.  It was so much fun, and will definitely go again if given the chance!


 
Wes of course had to have his turn too!

 
Here we are at the park with Shailee.  We needed to get out of the house, and she needed some fresh air, so we went to Porter Park in Rexburg.  It was hot, and luckily Shailee was content to just play on the picnic table while we all sat there and enjoyed the shade.

 
This is during one of Shailee's naps.  Wes decided to take a nap too I guess, and when I went in to wake them up, this is how I found them.  So cute!

 
Pretty Idaho sunset, coming home from Idaho Falls.

 
While up there, we went to the BYU-Idaho gardens to play with my new camera and try and get some 18 month pictures of Shailee.  The following (and the above picture) are some of my favorites!


 
Her ever trusty thumb!

 
These two are my world, and I am so lucky to have them!

 
While up in Idaho, Shailee made great friends with Oreo and would throw this frisbee and balls for her all day long!

 
This is back home in our backyard.  This picture was used as her 18 month picture that we hung the wall in our house.


 
She loves this swing and asks to go on it often.

 
Helping daddy pick up apples.  She called them balls. Lol!

 
Sitting in our hammock!  She likes to swing in this too.




 
Playing in a homemade ball pit in the living room.  Such a pretty girl!  Love her to death!

 
This was on the day she actually turned 18 months old!  In a later post, I will give you her stats from the doctor visit.

 
Shailee and dad were out in the backyard one Sunday, I had left to go to Idaho, (more about that later) and Wes sent me this picture of Shailee after her nap!
 
That sums up the month of July.  Stay tuned for an update for the month of August. 

No comments:

Post a Comment