This is a bit of a catch up post, as I finally got pictures uploaded from Thanksgiving, Shailee turning 10 months old and just a little randomness. For Thanksgiving, we went up to Idaho and had dinner with the Williams. We had fun, and dinner was delicious! After dinner, Jamie, Suzanne, and I mad Christmas Tree Stars out of paper. It was so fun. Sorry, I don't have a picture of it on here, but just know it was fun and turned out amazing! Thanks for showing us how Jamie! :)
Shailee walking around with dad, showing off her Thanksgiving Turkey Dress, and her bib that says "My First Thanksgiving".
She loved walking around, and anyone who would walk with her was her best friend!
After dinner, and making the ornament, my parents took Wes and I out to a movie. It was my birthday, and this was pretty much all we could do on Thanksgiving. We went and saw Brave. I really liked it. I told Wes, if it was made 2 years ago I never would have cried. You know you are a mom when you cry in cartoon movies. Haha, but it was really good. I may have to go buy the movie so Shailee can watch it when she is a little older.
These are Shailee's Thanksgiving pajamas. It says "Mommy's Little Turkey", which she is.
Love the turkey butt! It's my favorite part of her pajama's.
The Saturday after Thanksgiving, I went and got my hair done. I haven't had it colored since Shailee was born, so I was past due. Wes let me get it done, since it was my birthday and had been so long since I got it done.
Back before.
Side before.
Back after.
Side after.
My dog Oreo and I. She stays with my parents now, but I miss her lots. Shailee really likes Oreo too. Oreo is the only one who can get Shailee to laugh hysterically! It kind of makes me jealous, but we enjoy watching these two together.
On November 30, Shailee officially turned 10 months old. She is growing up so fast, and we love her so much!
Sorry this picture is sideways, for some reason, it won't let me turn it. So this is what is says.
- Loves to walk around with the help of furniture, walls, mom & dad
- Loves to crawl wherever she wants
- Loves to eat bananas
- Loves the "Old McDonald" song
- Loves to click her tongue
- Loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse/Mickey
- Loves buttons
- Loves giving slobbery wet kisses
- Hates being put in her carseat
- Hates white potates
- Milestones this month:
- Getting 1st top tooth 11-29-2012 (top right)
- Starting to appreciate snuggle time
- Recognizing grandparents, so seeing them isn't so scary now.
Shailee really moves around the house, and goes wherever she wants. This picture was so sweet. Muse is outside in the box, and Shailee and Kansas are looking out at her. :)
Shailee has some magnents on the dishwasher in the kitchen. Several times a day I hear her in there playing with them. Kansas even likes to join in on the fun, and hides some of the letters under the fridge and stove. We have to constantly dig them out so Shailee has some to play with still haha.
Happy baby! You are growing up way too fast, but mom and dad are excited for you to be walking on your own. We think?
One night, while doing laundry, Kansas decided she wanted to jump into the dryer. Even after putting wet clothes in there she still sat in there. Weird kitty. Don't worry, I took her out before shutting the door and starting the dryer haha.
Here are some updated family pictures of us. We took these and put them on our Christmas card. So if you get a card, you will see these pictures again. We did these ourselves by turning a timer on the camera and picking out the best ones!
I just love this picture! Shailee really loves her daddy, and each day when he walks in the door she squeals in delight! She knows how to melt her parents hearts for sure!
This last weekend, my parents came up for a quick visit. We went to Temple Square, but me being me, I forgot my camera so we have no pictures from that. After seeing the lights, we went out to Olive Garden for dinner. It snowed that day, and so coming home the roads were a little slick. The next day, my mom and I went to go to JoAnn's. On the way, we heard this funny noise, and we thought it was just some ice rubbing on the tire. Well, after a while, it was still making that noise, and I got to thinking it wasn't just ice but the tire itself. We stopped at a stop light, and then when we started going again, the car was kind of shaking. Luckily there was a gas station right there. We pull into there so we can look at the tire and put some air in it. Nope, we couldn't put air in it because it was flat, and we had been driving on the rim for a little while and it had put some holes in it so we had to get a brand new tire. Wes came and saved us by putting on the donought tire so we could drive over to Walmart (who was the only place open on Sunday) and get a new tire. While changing the tire, we found this large "thumb tak" nail or something in it. No idea where we picked it up, but there it ws. Thanks again mom and dad for coming up and making this trip a very memorable one. Shailee loves you guys lots, and cried when you shut the door. She had a lot of fun with you and I know she will be excited to see you guys in two weeks! We are too, so don't forget about us! :)
I hope you all have a Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays! Stay tuned for Shailee's 11 Month post, as well as our Christmas vacation post in just a few short weeks. Till then, take care and be safe during your festivites! :)
I love her turkey dress and jammies! Way cute! And I know what you mean about crying in cartoons. I find myself crying a lot easier now than before kids came! :D
ReplyDelete