Monday, December 21, 2009

Future Mrs. Weston Williams

Well, Wes finally proposed! On Decemeber 20, 2009 around 12:30 in the morning (I had just gotten off work), so here's the story.

Wes picked me up from work and said he needed to pick something up from Wal-Mart really quick, so we went in and he bought batteries. These batteries were for the camera. Anyway, we get back in the car and head up to my place. When we got there, he parked in an unusual spot for us, and I was a little confused, but that's normal for me. He pulled out a little blue gift bag from the back seat. Inside was a paper with pictures of us on it, and he had written "This is a story of A BOY and A GIRL. They always seem to have such GOOD TIMES together." Then there was a box with ribbon tied around it. I opened the box, and inside was some tapioca pudding. HAHA!

After that, we walked to my door and he had another paper on the door with pictures of us and another saying. This time it said, "As I look back at my life, at the many faces, places, and changes that have come and gone...there has always been one CONSTANT."


Then when I walked in the apartment door, there was another red gift bag sitting on the floor. It had another paper with pictures and a saying. This one said, "We've been through many hard times together. Something tells me that you will always be there with me, good times and hard."



Following my way to my bedroom, (I have to go around a corner before it's the hallway, and then my room.) There was another paper of pictures and a saying on the hallway wall, and it said, "Just LOOK at this cute, pretty, gorgeous, stunning, amazingly wondeful girl!!! It's no wonder I'll do anything for her!" And then, when I got to my bedroom door, there was a green gift bag sitting in front of it with a ribbon sticking out of it and it had a note that said "PULL ME" as I did, there were pictures and some more sayings. Here are the sayings. "Good times." "See how happy we are together?" (pointing to a picture of us) "I'm gonna Love you Each and Everyday."

When I walked into my room, there was Wes, holding a dozen pink roses and "Love Story" by Taylor Swift was playing in the background. Then, he knelt down and said ,"Crystal, will you marry me?" I didn't hesitate for one second before I answered, "YES!! Of course I will."
Here's to the happy couple! We couldn't be happier!!

4 comments:

  1. Ohh what a sweet proposal!! Congrats guys! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Congratulations! :) Wes that was very creative and sweet. When is the big day? Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! You two are so cute together!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is the cutest story ever, he is so sweet. congrats i better get an invite!!!

    ReplyDelete