Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Caving In


Well, I finally decided to cave in and start a blog. Although we aren't married, we are dating, and I figured that was good enough. I'm still kind of new at this, so it may take me a while, but I'll get it down pat, so no worries there. Right now, Wes and I are just living in Logan and working. I work at K-Mart and he is working at Western Wats, but is looking for a different/better job. We're both just happy that we have a job and are making some money so we can buy the things we need without having to bother either of our parents to help us out. Although, they still do, and we're very grateful for that when they do.


We have two hamsters (pictures of them will come, when I can get pictures of them). They are our source of entertainment for now, and we enjoy them very much.


Last weekend, we went to Idaho because I had a family reunion Friday. Saturday we went on a hike in Darby Canyon up to the Wind Caves. It was beautiful there as well. We took my dog Oreo and she loved it, that is until we got to the cave opening and went in. She didn't like that at all...so we just went in a little ways with her and came back shortly after that. Once we got back to the car, about 5 hours later, she slept the whole way home, which was an hour and half-ish drive back. But she did so good, and we had tons of fun. Anywho, I'm gonna head outta here, I got work to get ready for.

2 comments:

  1. best of luck for your good life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for blogs!! I love them, it's so fun to see what people are up to! Yay!

    ReplyDelete