Monday, July 27, 2009

Another Weekend Passes By Us


Well, another weekend has come and gone. But it was a very eventful weekend that we both enjoyed. Earlier in the week, I had gotten a package (that I had been waiting for for a while), and it was inside this bigger box, chuck full of packaging peanuts. I played in them...lol, and I felt like a little kid.





LOL, see...told you I felt like a little kid again, playing in the box, and whatnot. Then Wes had this brilliant idea to put some of these packaging peaunts in a smaller box, then put Nibbles and Carmel in them, just to see what they would do. Here are the results:





These two pictures are both of Nibbles, and the second one she is burying herself under. Carmel is already under and to the bottom of the box. I don't think they liked being in there very much. Carmel likes to follow Nibbles around. HAHA!!


This weekend we went back to Rexburg. My parents had invited us to go to Bar J Wranglers up in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. We got up there pretty early, so Wes and I decided to go into Jackson and chill for a few hours, just to kill the time. We saw a small gun show, (they were advertising for Jackson Hole's Playhouse, which are doing Grease with a western touch to it), and we both thought that was kind of cool.
This is us, in front of the ever popular arch of antlers.

It's kind of hard to tell what you're lookin at here, unless you know what to look for, but it's the villians. He has a maroon shirt on with a black vest.
This is us in front of a buffalo. That's my moose that I bought...his name is S'mores, and he's my snuggle buddy!

Anywho, that was our last picture in Jackson, then we headed off to the Bar J's. Wes had never been, so this was his first time, and I think he had a great time. At least, that's what he told me. LOL. Here are a few pictures from that.

This was the beginning of the show. You can see them all in this picture.






This guy is my favorite. He's kind of the goof ball of the group (although, they are all pretty funny), but every show, he comes out a some kind of character and does a little number. This particular show, he came out and was "crooning" the ladies. It was so funny.

On Sunday, after church, Wes surpised me by taking me to one of his favorite places he used to swim at growing up. The river is called Fall River and is about 15 miles from where Wes lives.

This is one of the places you can swim. You jump in where those boys are standing and come up where the second bend starts after them. The water wasn't too bad...but we didn't swim, I just soaked my feet.

I don't know how good you can see or tell, but there were tons of bubbles coming up, and I thought it was cool...so I took a picture of it.


This was on the other side of the bridge, and another place you can swim.

Well, that pretty much sums up our weekend. We came back to Logan last night, and got in around midnight or so. Stay tuned for more updates later. Toodles.

2 comments:

  1. looks like you guys had a really really fun weekend :) i wish cam and i had more time and money to do stuff like that. once school and work starts not gonna be much time for us. just at night ;) if ya get my drift. lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks like a ton of fun!! Cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete